Brass Cleaning & CareHetman Ball and Joint Lubricant
Retails for: $7Discount: (0%) $0SALE Price: $7
The extensive range of Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
Linkage and Ball Joint Lubricants: Hetman® Synthetic Linkage and Ball Joint Lubricants are formulated for superior performance and protection of rotary valve linkage components: spherical rod end bearings (e.g. “Minibal” and “Unibal”), linkage joints, cross joints, lever hinges and ball joints. These lubricants combat wear; provide for positive, quiet actions; and prevent corrosion of linkage components. These formulations are nontoxic, and non-damaging to plastic components and rubber bumpers. Packaged in 22 ml precision needle oilers.
BALL JOINT – A heavy viscosity lubricant designed specifically for ball joints. This synthetic quiets noisy joints and assures a smooth action by functioning as both a lubricant and a vibration dampening agent. Although formulated for ball joints typically exhibiting looser tolerances, this lubricant has found wide use on pivot screws, worn linkage components, screw bell threads, valve stem threads, and valve cap threads. Will not harm plastic joints.
- Advanced technology provides superior, long - lasting performance and protection against wear and corrossion
- Each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum - based oils avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics
- Each lubricant's viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application
- Packaging comes with dispensing systems allowing convenient application of the most difficult to reach lubrication points
- Easy to follow application guide clearly describes the proper use of each product