Brass Cleaning & CareHetman Light Valve Oil
Retails for: $7Discount: (0%) $0SALE Price: $7
The extensive range of Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
Hetman® Synthetic Piston Lubricants provide superior wear and corrosion protection for all types of piston valves. Whether your instrument has Monel, stainless steel, or nickel-plated pistons, these long-lasting, non-gumming lubricants will provide for an action that is smooth, quick and consistent. Three nontoxic viscosity grades are available in 60 ml controlled dropper tip bottles:
LIGHT PISTON – Specifically formulated for close tolerance piston valves.
- Advanced technology provides superior, long - lasting performance and protection against wear and corrossion
- Each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum - based oils avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics
- Each lubricant's viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application
- Packaging comes with dispensing systems allowing convenient application of the most difficult to reach lubrication points
- Easy to follow application guide clearly describes the proper use of each product