Brass Cleaning & CareHetman Rotor Oil
Retails for: $7Discount: (0%) $0SALE Price: $7
The extensive range of Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
Rotor Lubricants: Hetman® Synthetic Rotor Lubricants provide for long-lasting rotary valve performance. These lubricants will protect rotors and valve casings against corrosion and wear while improving valve seal. Hetman® Synthetic Rotor Lubricants will not swell rubber bumpers or damage plastic components. The 22 ml long-tipped precision needle oiler facilitates application through the slide tubes. Available in two nontoxic, non-gumming viscosity grades:
ROTOR – Designed for instruments with rotors having average clearance.
- Advanced technology provides superior, long - lasting performance and protection against wear and corrossion
- Each lubricant's viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application
- Each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum - based oils avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics
- Packaging comes with dispensing systems allowing convenient application of the most difficult to reach lubrication points
- Easy to follow application guide clearly describes the proper use of each product