Brass Cleaning & CareHetman Tuning Slide Gel
Retails for: $7Discount: (0%) $0SALE Price: $7
The extensive range of Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
Hetman® Slide Grease Lubricants are designed for tuning slides and valve slides that are normally maintained in position once adjusted. The choice of three unique, nontoxic products allows for smooth, air-tight performance of both tight and loose fitting slides:
SLIDE-GEL™ – This special tuning slide lubricant provides long-lasting seal and firm slide motion. A premium, hi-viscosity product that will not bunch-up in the ends of slide tubes. Adhesive formulation protects slides against corrosion and wear. Packaged in 22 ml bottles with special dropper tip applicator.
- Advanced technology provides superior, long - lasting performance and protection against wear and corrossion
- Each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum - based oils avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics
- Each lubricant's viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application
- Packaging comes with dispensing systems allowing convenient application of the most difficult to reach lubrication points
- Easy to follow application guide clearly describes the proper use of each product