Brass Cleaning & CareHetman Tuning Slide Oil
Retails for: $6Discount: (0%) $0SALE Price: $6
The extensive range of Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
Hetman® Synthetic Slide Oils are formulated for first and third valve slides (trumpets, cornets, etc.). These lubricants are designed to maintain an airtight seal and smooth slide action when making intonation adjustments. The proper choice of viscosity grade depends on the fit and length of your slides. Generally speaking, lighter viscosities are needed for tighter fitting and longer length slides, whereas heavier viscosities are required for looser fitting and shorter length slides. One should choose the heaviest viscosity that still allows rapid slide movement. Packaged in 22 ml bottles with special dropper tip applicator. Available in three nontoxic, non-gumming, long-lasting viscosity grades:
SLIDE OIL – Original formula (Tuning Slide Oil). Medium viscosity for most first and third valve slides.
- Advanced technology provides superior, long - lasting performance and protection against wear and corrossion
- Each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum - based oils avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics
- Each lubricant's viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application
- Packaging comes with dispensing systems allowing convenient application of the most difficult to reach lubrication points
- Easy to follow application guide clearly describes the proper use of each product