Pianos/NewHallet Davis HS148 White 4’10” Baby Grand
Retails for: $12495.00Discount: (25%) $3200SALE Price: $9295.00
The Hallet, Davis pianos represent one of the best values in the piano market. Made in Asia, it is built with quality parts, like German made Abel hammers, German strings and a solid spruce soundboard which helps produce a nice tone. Unlike many Asian pianos that are sometimes overly bright and harsh, the Hallet, Davis pianos have a lovely mellow tone. Combined with a comfortable key action, slow key cover to protect little fingers, and a height adjustable bench and you have a wonderful instrument that is both a fine piano, and a striking centerpiece that will add zing and pizzazz to any home.
The new Hallet, Davis pianos come with:
- 10 year manufacturers warranty
- 3 year Taylor’s Comprehensive warranty
- Height adjustable matching bench
- 1 free home tuning
For more information or a live demo, call 610.696.1812, ext. 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance: Hallet, Davis pianos are top tier pianos – from the German engineering designs and highest quality hammers – to the precise, consistent touch of the finely tuned action. The soundboard, the piano’s “speaker”, is made of costly solid spruce – the same material used in the finest acoustic instruments in the world – from concert grand pianos to fine violins and classical guitars. Beautiful and satisfying tone, proper touch and response, and reliable and consistent performance are the qualities demanded by professional musicians. These same qualities are yours with a Hallet, Davis piano.
- Beauty: Hallet, Davis pianos offer you a choice of exotic walnut or mahogany veneers, in satin or high luster, as well as traditional ebony polish. Beyond being a professional musical instrument, your new grand piano is also a piece of fine furniture with tasteful styling, high quality finish, and long-term dependable construction. Friends and family members will rave about the beauty of your new Hallet, Davis piano for years to come.
- Value: Buying a grand piano is usually a once-in-a-lifetime investment, so buying a good one today will pay off in years to come. Thanks to efficiencies in both labor and production processes, you can purchase a Hallet, Davis piano today for the same or less than you could have purchased a similar piano ten to twenty years ago. And with all of the “high priced” grands in the market, your Hallet, Davis piano could very well end up costing less than half of these other so called “name-brand” pianos. So… in addition to the performance and beauty of these exquisite pianos, the unparalleled value of the Hallet, Davis piano is really what sets our pianos apart from all other pianos on the market today.
Size: 4’10″ – 148 cm Action Material: Hornbeam Action Rail: Aluminum Agraffes: Yes Beam Material: Spruce Bridges: Vertically Laminate/Maple Duplex Scale: Yes Fallboard: Slow Close Hammers: Reinforced 22 lb Felt Weight Keybed: Multi-Laminated Spruce Key Material: Select Grained Spruce Plate: Sand Cast Pinblock: 19-Ply Maple Rib Material: Spruce Ribs Notched Into Liner: Yes Rim-Inner: Walnut – 18 Plys Rim-Outer: Walnut – 9 Plys Sostenuto: Yes Soundboard: Multi-Radial Spruce Soundboard Area: 1564 sq. in. – 10090.302 cm Speaking Length of #1 Bass String: 43.31 in. – 100.007 cm Strings: Roslau – Germany Tuning Pins: Blued Steel Nickle Plated Weight-Boxed: 779 lbs – 353 kg